Welcome to The England Expereince

Hello and Welcome
I am a sophomore whose home institution is Indiana State University.
I am studying abroad in the United Kingdom, for a whole semester at Edge Hill University located about 20 min train ride north of Liverpool.
I will try to update this blog at least once a week, but may only be able to once a month.
I will add information about my travel experiences I have encountered, be them about activities, food, people or places.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Trip Home Details

Hey everyone!
I am working on getting my posts up-to-date and finishing my papers.
I just wanted to give you all the 411 on my trip home.
So here it is. My itinerary :)

I will be leaving Edge Hill University at 1:30PM Friday, April 27th.
I will be taking a bus from Liverpool Coach Station at 3:00PM on the same day to London Victoria Coach Station. I should Arrive at 8:50PM on the same day.

I will then take a bus from London Victoria Coach Station to London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 around 11:00PM on Friday, April 27th.

I will stay the night in the airport for a multiplitude of reasons, but the main one is that I do not see the point of wasting money on a hotel room that I would only be able to sleep in for less than 8 hours. It would be better and cheaper for me to just stay in the airport. Besides, if I could do a 13 hour layover in Washington DC I can handle a night in London Heathrow lol.

I will then do my check in at 9:00AM on Saturday April 28th.
My plane (Delta 57) will leave for Detroit Michigan at Noon.
I will land in Detroit at 4:10PM on Saturday April 28th.
I will then have 3 hours to kill, but lets not forget about customs and immigration that I will have to go through to get home.

The last part of my journey will be relaxing.
I leave Detroit (Delta 5880) at 7:31PM on Saturday April 28th.
I will arrive at Indianapolis International Airport at 8:51PM

I will be flying on Delta, so my family should know exactly where to pick me up since my Aunt ALWAYS flys on them when she travels out of the country (Which is practically every summer lol)

I cannot believe that my time in the United Kingdom is almost up. I won't lie, I have truly loved it here, but as Dorothy said "There is no place like home." *click...click...click*

No comments:

Post a Comment